DE-ESCALATION TECHNIQUES FOR THE SECURITY PROFESSIONAL
- Are you working in the security / protection industry and are seeking more tools to use including de-escalation techniques?
- Do you regularly deal with the general public?
- Interested in performing to a higher standard?
- Have you dealt with an aggravated individual in the past and weren’t sure how to handle the situation?
You’ve Come to the Right Place!!
The two to three (2-3) hour de-escalation course is for the security professional and any other professional working with the general public on a regular basis.
This training program was developed specifically to de-escalate an agitated or aggressive individual by the use or words, certain tones and body language.
deescalation image 1
WHY CHOOSE OUR DE-ESCALATION TECHNIQUE COURSE?
- Our staff are Certified Instructors, with backgrounds in Private Security, Military Law Enforcement, Law Enforcement and / or in federal government agencies and have combined extensive training in re-escalation techniques.
- Local, State and Federal Laws only require a basic knowledge of the security profession and most curriculums only consist of those basics. The De-escalation Techniques Course is not included in any of those curriculums but are necessary to maintain safety.
- We have partnered with the “Orange Training Group” to provide our students with a phenomenal training at an unbelievable price.
Topics covered include:
- Defining De-Escalation
- Why is the subject angry
- Signs and Symptoms
- Verbal De-Escalation Techniques
- Non-verbal De-Escalation Techniques
- What to do if De-Escalation Fails
- Instruction provided by an Assistant Chief of Police (Ret)
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid Photo ID and a current CT Security Officer Identification Card. Note taking material is also required. Also, please wear comfortable clothing and shoes.