CT Basic Firearm Safety (Pistol Permit) Course
LOOKING TO GET YOUR CT PISTOL / GUN PERMIT?
- Looking to learn how to get your CT Gun / Pistol Permit? Click here.
- Do you want to protect yourself or your loved ones?
- Want to have the peace of mind in knowing you have backing and support from your instructor, not only during, but after the class?
- Are you ready to take the Basic Firearm Safety Course? Scroll down for more info.
Get right in!!
Getting training professionally by our firearms instructors would certainly come with advantages in obtaining your CT Pistol Permit. It decreases the likelihood of accidents, and other mishaps. Folks want their pistol permits primarily for personal protection and obtaining effective handgun training is not only beneficial for defense services and law enforcement agencies, but also for security guards, recreational shooters and more.
Goldeneye’s firearm safety course is where everyone should begin their journey into use of firearms. Our safety course is ideal for individuals looking to get their permits for recreation, hunting, sports, employment, protection, or just to preserve their 2nd amendment constitution.
Many of you ask how to get your CT Pistol Permit. Click here to review the steps needed to do so.
WHY CHOOSE OUR BASIC FIREARM SAFETY (PISTOL PERMIT) COURSE?
- Our staff are Certified NRA/USCCA/ CT State Police Certified Instructors, and lifelong gun enthusiasts.
- We teach the Basic Pistol Permit Course required by the State of Connecticut.
- This gun class is the first step in obtaining your pistol permit, and we will provide support through the complicated process including AFTER the class, if necessary.
- You will have access to multiple highly trained instructors during class and one on one instruction at the gun range.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Pistol Parts and Operation
- CT Law and Permit Application Process
- Safe Firearm Handling
- Range Safety Rules
- Firearm Maintenance
- Proper Firearm Storage
- Proper Stance and Grip
- Loading and Unloading a Pistol
- Proper Sight Alignment, Sight Picture, and trigger control
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Live Firing
- Ammunition Included
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID. After checkout, you will be contacted with specific instructions on what to do prior to class and what else to bring on the day of class. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.