Situational Awareness Seminar
- Are you considering ways to defend yourself but aren’t sure if firearms might be the right fit?
- Have you considered or have taken a martial arts class in the past, but never learned about situational awareness in those classes?
- Possibly interested in learning common tips and tricks to prevent being a victim of a crime?
- Do you want to protect yourself or your loved ones?
- Want to have the peace of mind in knowing you have backing and support from your instructor, not only during, but after the class?
Take a seat in our next class!!
The single most important step toward ensuring your own safety is having a personal safety strategy in place before you need it. Our situational awareness seminar teaches the tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid becoming a victim. As a result of attending, more than 100,000 people have benefited from the information learned.
If you currently live in or are visiting Connecticut, then you have come to the right place.
WHY CHOOSE MY SITUATIONAL AWARENESS SEMINAR?
- Our staff are Certified Instructors, with backgrounds in Law Enforcement and / or in federal government agencies.
- We teach the NRA Refuse To Be a Victim® Seminar in conjunction with common sense and real world applications.
- This seminar is the first step in having your own personal safety strategy in place before you need it. As a result, we will provide support through not only during this seminar but AFTER as well.
Topics covered include:
- Mental Preparedness
- Home Security
- Personal Defense Devices
- Physical Security
- Cyber Security
- Travel Security
- Psychology of Crimes
- Automobile Security
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID, note taking material, and your donation (optional).