Private Firearm Lessons
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
A private firearm lesson is recommended for those interested in advancing their shooting skill. Goldeneye Training Academy provides a 100% money back guarantee if our instructors do not make you either more accurate faster at safely manipulating your firearm!
Those who have taken a private lesson from us have taken it for the following reasons:
- After a Basic Pistol Safety course is completed, some shooters still don’t feel comfortable enough with a firearm and would like more one on one training.
- Beginning or advancing as a competitive sport shooter.
- Shopping for your first firearm.
- To maintain proficiency while employed with a firearm (ex. body guard)
Cost: $80.00 (per hour, per person) – Group & Couples Rates are discounted. Call us for details.
Private Lessons include:
- One hour of individual time
- 100 rounds of 22LR ammunition
- Eye & ear Protection
- 22LR Firearms (either pistol or revolver)
- Hands-on (scenario based) training
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID and your firearm if using your own handgun.
If you are bringing your own handgun, also bring a minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition.
Depending on the dates/times available for the client and instructor, Goldeneye Training Academy’s private firearm lessons are scheduled individually.
Contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page for more information.