Private Firearm Lessons
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
A private firearm lesson is recommended for those interested in advancing their shooting skill. This training provides a 100% money back guarantee if we do not make you either a more accurate shooter or faster shooter!
Those who have taken a private lesson from us have taken it for the following reasons:
- To protect themselves or loved ones either at home or in the general public.
- To begin or advance as a competitive sport shooter.
- To maintain proficiency while employed with a firearm (ex. body guard)
Cost: $80.00 ( per hour, per person) – Group & Couples Rates are discounted. Call us for details.
Private Lessons include:
- One hour of individual time
- 100 rounds of 22LR ammunition
- Eye & ear Protection
- 22LR Firearms (either pistol or revolver)
- Hands-on (scenario based) training
- And much more…
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID and your firearm if using your own handgun. If you are bringing your own handgun, also bring a minimum of 50 rounds of ammunition. Private lessons are scheduled indvidually, depending on the dates/times available for the client. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.