First Aid, CPR & AED Course
- Are you a babysitter, corporate company, or general lay-person looking for certification in CPR/AED and / or First Aid?
- Does your employer require that you have your CPR/AED or First Aid Certification?
- Are you a CT Daycare staff or other child development center, required to maintain the Pediatric CPR Certification?
- Construction worker or other industry requiring OSHA certification?
- Seeking career advancement or a promotion in salary?
With the availability of CPR/AED First Aid training in every area hospitals, or community center, the ability to learn this important lifesaving technique is open to everyone.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that combines chest compression’s often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest.
CPR/AED and First Aid training is absolutely mandatory for those who work in specific jobs – in schools, nursing home facilities, etc. – but that doesn’t mean that everyone, regardless of their career, shouldn’t have a basic understanding of CPR.
This training can make you know exactly what to do when there is a cardiac arrest. It makes you capable of taking charge, doing what is right and what is needed and makes you a dependable citizen. You never know when a sudden crisis may threaten the life of your loved ones. Timely and competent measures are needed to overcome such life-or-death crisis situation – especially in case of children.
Goldeneye Training Academy’s CPR/AED and First Aid training course will give you confidence and preparedness that will be priceless in the event of an emergency.
WHY TAKE THIS FIRST AID CPR COURSE?
- Our instructors are certified with the American Heart Association.
- Our team of instructors have a combined 15 years’ medical experience that translates into practical application.
- Knowing how to perform this relatively simple technique can arm you with power and prepare you for anything like can save the life of a stranger – or someone you love
- Get Certified and advance in your career
Topics covered include:
- All classroom and practical material
- Use of CPR manikins & masks
- Use of a training with an AED
- Use of training with an Epi-Pen
- Will provide the CT Supplemental Information, Training and Certification (Pediatric Course Only)
- Knowledge on how to treat: environmental emergencies, allergic reactions, assessing the patient, and much more!
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID. Depending on selected course certification, texts books, additional certifications (EX: First Aid add-on’s), personal CPR masks may be purchased for an additional price. All class dates and times may be selected during checkout. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.