First Aid, CPR & AED Course
- Have you lost someone to an emergency situation you could have otherwise helped with, if you had proper training?
- Are you a member of a humanitarian organization?
- Are you a health professional looking to buffer your options and skills with CPR training?
With the availability of CPR/AED First Aid training in every area hospitals, or community center, the ability to learn this important lifesaving technique is open to everyone.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is an emergency procedure that combines chest compression’s often with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest.
CPR/AED and First Aid training is absolutely mandatory for those who work in specific jobs – in schools, nursing home facilities, etc. – but that doesn’t mean that everyone, regardless of their career, shouldn’t have a basic understanding of CPR.
This training can make you know exactly what to do when there is a cardiac arrest. It makes you capable of taking charge, doing what is right and what is needed and makes you a dependable citizen. You never know when a sudden crisis may threaten the life of your loved ones. Timely and competent measures are needed to overcome such life-or-death crisis situation – especially in case of children.
Goldeneye Training Academy’s CPR/AED and First Aid training course will give you confidence and preparedness that will be priceless in the event of an emergency.
WHY TAKE THIS FIRST AID CPR COURSE?
- I am a certified instructor with the American Heart Association. I also run a staff team with a combined 15 years’ medical experience that also teach this course.
- Knowing how to perform this relatively simple technique can arm you with power and prepare you for anything like can save the life of a stranger – or someone you love
- Get Certified and advance in your career
Topics covered include:
- All classroom and practical material
- Use of CPR manikins & masks
- Use of practice AED
- Use of training Epi-Pen
- Knowledge on how to treat: environmental emergencies, allergic reactions, assessing the patient, and much more!
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring a valid photo ID. Depending on selected course certification, texts books, additional certifications (EX: First Aid add-on’s), personal CPR masks may be purchased for an additional price. Classes are held multiple days, nights, and weekends per month. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.