ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FINGERPRINTING SERVICES?
- Are you a member of the general public in need of a State of Connecticut or FBI background check done?
- Are you an employer looking to hire employees and need background checks completed and want to have all candidates screened at once?
- Are you a local, state or federal agency seeking to have fingerprinting services offered at your location or ours, to help re-allocate resources?
Below are some of the reasons to have your fingerprints taken with us?
- Employment Background Screening
- Board of Education
- Insurance Licensing
- Local Police Department Licensing Requirement (excludes pistol permit applications in some jurisdictions)
- CT State Police Licensing Requirements
- and more…
We offer flexible pricing for group fingerprints when you sign up for our services. Simply call us at 203-893-1722 to discuss pricing options and availability.
In order to receive our fingerprinting services, here’s the process you need to follow to get your fingerprints and complete your background check.
Step 1: Enroll in CCHRS
As of July 26, 2021, you’ll need to register in the CT Criminal History Request System (CCHRS) as part of the background check process. It’s the new system launched by the Department of Emergency Services and Public Protection (DESPP), the state agency that processes criminal history records checks in CT.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Either you or the entity requesting the background check must Go to PreEnrollment (idemia.io) (Click Here) and enter the Service Code.
- If you did not receive a service code, you will need to contact the entity that instructed you to obtain your fingerprints.
- For Security Officer Applicants, Goldeneye Training Academy currently has the service code needed and we will provide this information to you at the time of your booking.
- Enter your email address and demographic information — keep in mind that you’ll need an email address to enroll.
- Pay the background check fee (with tax): Varies depending on the type of background check.
- Upon successful completion of the pre-enrollment, you will be emailed a confirmation email with your name, applicant tracking number and barcode. You will need this information printed when you schedule your fingerprinting appointment and when you go to have your fingerprints taken.
Step 2: Schedule a Fingerprint Appointment
Contact us by calling / texting 203-893-1722 and you will be offered several dates. You can also click the “book now” button above to be redirected to our webpage where you can see the available dates and even pay online with a credit / debit card.
Our fingerprinting fees are $15.00 plus tax for the first 2 fingerprint cards. $5.00 per additional card over 2.
On the day of your appointment, remember to bring your current government photo ID with you and your Applicant Tracking Number (Barcode).
Your fingerprints will be collected electronically and printed onto a fingerprint card. The card will be returned to you for you to return to your requesting entity. If you need a fingerprint card rolled that is not a blue/white FBI or green/white CT fingerprint card, let us know when scheduling your appointment to determine if we are capable of rolling your fingerprints.
If you have any questions about out fingerprinting services, please do not hesitate to contact us.