CT Security Officer Certification Course (Guard Card)
- Have you ever thought about making a career change and becoming a security guard?
- Just moved to Connecticut and not sure on how to become a licensed CT guard?
Security guards play an important role in protecting individuals and private property. Private contract guards in Connecticut have the toughest standards by which they must be certified and maintain in order to be employed in their profession.
In order to become a certified and licensed security officer, the state of Connecticut mandate that an individual obtain a what is known as their Security Officer Identification, also known as the Guard Card. A Guard Card is often used to describe the license that is issued by the state that the security guard wishes to work in. Each state has different sets of rules for any potential security officer candidate that must be met in order to be legally allowed to be employed as a guard.
We believe that in the security industry of today, only quality orientated, globally networked firms will be able to meet client needs.
We provide a broad range of corporate security services and training, and are proud of our track record in fielding quality operatives and surpassing the expectations of our client.
At Goldeneye Training Academy, our aim is to prepare you with basic training on how best to deal with the most common and challenging issues of their job. After this training is complete, you can get certified with a guard card allowing you to work in the state of Connecticut.
WHY TAKE THIS CT GUARD COURSE?
- This course is the required course necessary to obtain your CT Security Officer Identification Card, otherwise known as the Guard Card.
- This course is designed to teach the student the proper knowledge, skills and attitude in order to begin a career in the security industry.
- We offer professional training, easy instruction, affordable prices, ongoing training and development, as well as an employer referral to those sign up and take our courses!
Cost: $160.00 Discount Price: $95.00
Topics covered include:
- Loading and Unloading a Pistol
- Proper Sight Alignment, Sight Picture, trigger, and breath control
- Eye & Ear Protection
- Live Firing (2 Firearm & Ammunition)
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- And much more…