CARING FOR YOUR FIREARM
(GUN CLEANING WORKSHOP)
- Are you new to firearms and want the proper training on cleaning and maintaining your firearm?
- Did you know that cleaning a firearm will make it more reliable and accurate?
- Possibly interested in learning how to clean a firearm but were never taught in your previous classes?
- Interested in learning how to properly take care of your firearm so you can enjoy shooting more?
You Found The Right Place!!
Changing the oil in your car or taking it to the car wash is no different than cleaning your firearm. Taking a few minutes to clean your firearm increases its safety as well as it’s functionality and accuracy. Unfortunately, most pistol permit courses simply teach you the basics of firearms but rarely get into cleaning it. Our professional instructors know the ins and outs of various firearms and will walk you through on how to properly care for yours.
WHY CHOOSE MY FIREARM CLEANING COURSE?
- Our staff are Certified NRA/USCCA/ CT State Police Certified Firearms Instructors, and lifelong gun enthusiasts.
- Our class comes with a cleaning kit, that you can take home after class.
- Just the action of cleaning a firearm will give you an understanding of proper maintenance.
- Don’t have a firearm? We will provide one for you to use during the course. Yes, you will still get a cleaning kit to take home too.
- Our staff are Certified NRA/USCCA/ CT State Police Certified Instructors, and lifelong gun enthusiasts.
Topics covered include:
- Basic Firearm Parts and Operation
- Safe Firearm Handling
- A firearm to clean if you don’t already own one
- Eye Protection
- Basic Pistol Parts and Operation
- Cleaning supplies (Solvents, Brushes, Non-Latex Gloves, Oils, Wipes, Cloths, etc.)
- Loading and Unloading a Firearm
- Complimentary Beverages and Snacks
- And Much More….
WHAT TO BRING?
Please bring your CT Permit to Carry Pistols and Revolvers. One Handgun (Pistol or Revolver) and additional handguns, if you like. A small up-charge will be incurred for additional handguns over 1. If you have any questions, contact us or CLICK HERE to visit our FAQ page.